7 Important Reasons Your Business Needs a Wide Format Printer
WHAT WAYS CAN YOUR BUSINESS BENEFIT FROM OWNING A WIDE FORMAT PRINTER? YOU MEAN, BESIDES THE CONVENIENCE OF PRINTING SOMETHING AS LARGE AS YOU'D LIKE?
CHECK OUT THIS ARTICLE TO SEE THE 7 MOST IMPACTFUL WAYS WIDE FORMAT PRINTERS DO A GREAT JOB.
Printing is not dead.
In fact, it is alive and thriving. Research shows that 56% of consumers are more trustworthy of print advertising than other forms of advertising. Moreover, 7 out of 10 American consumers believe direct mail print advertisements are more personal than digital ads. Today, 3 out of 4 small businesses use a combination of print and online advertising.
Printing is here to stay, and your business can benefit from it. Have you thought about owning a wide format printer for your business? Wide format printers are versatile, powerful tools that your business can leverage for marketing purposes.
Interested in learning how large format printers can give you the best return on investment? Read on to learn about 7 important reasons why your business needs a wide format printer.
What are Wide Format Printers?
Wide format printers are printers that use a maximum print roll that is between 18 to 100 inches wide. Anything over that would be considered grand format or superwide printers. Wide format printers use either inkjet or toner ink.
Benefits of Using Wide Format Printers
Wide format printers are used to create beautiful, eye-catching images of all different sizes. They are more durable and powerful than traditional desk printers.
1. Create High-Quality Images to Market Your Business
When a person hears a piece of information, they can remember only about 10% of it three days later. However, if you add a picture to that information, you can remember 65%.
Why do images play such an important role in memorization? Because they stand out among a sea of text. With words, our brain has to remember each word and each sentence.
A wide format printer can create vivid images that will allow your business to stand out. The pictures won't smudge like a traditional desk printer.
2. Create Wide Format Posters for Trade Shows or Expos
Trade shows are a great way to market your business and attract new customers. You can use a wide format printer to create posters for your booth.
Instead of ordering posters and having to wait for them to arrive. You can do it yourself.
3. Create Wide Format Vehicle Graphics to Brand your Company Car
Branded cars can be an effective marketing tool.
Among the many benefits of branding your car include the following:
- Command attention on the road: A branded car stands out among a sea of cars on the road.
- Gives your vehicle a professional look: Does your business visit clients or do delivery services? Your customers will continually recognize your brand every time they see it.
- Spreads your company's message and brand: A branded car is like a moving billboard.
If you already own a company vehicle and a large format printer, branding your car can be a relatively inexpensive marketing effort if you consider the exposure that your business can get.
4. Create Life-Sized Cutouts to Represent Your Mascot
Does your company have a mascot? You can use your wide format printer to print a life-size cutout of your mascot and use it as a display.
For example, if you own a store, you can draw clients into the store by displaying your mascot outside the door.
5. Use your Wide Format Printer to Market New Products or Launches
Does your company have a new product coming up? Or do you have a new location opening up?
You can use your large format printer to print advertising materials such as flyers, pamphlets, or brochures to pass out and spread the word.
In fact, flyer marketing is still an effective form of marketing. We live in a digital world where we can quickly scroll past advertisement after advertisement. A physical paper flyer, however, can make you stop and take a look.
Also, unlike a digital ad, a physical flyer remains with you. Potential customers may place it in their bag or on their desk. Every time they reach into their bag or pass by their desk, they repeatedly see your ad.
6. Faster Printing and Higher Printing Volume
A regular desk printer can work for the occasional printing job, but a wide format printer works best if you need a lot of materials printed quickly.
A wide format printer has a longer lifespan and the capability to constantly print out materials.
7. Print on Anything
With a wide format printer, you can print on almost any material. You can print on wallpaper, vinyl, wood, ceramics, fabric, foam, coated metal, and PVC.
You can be as creative as you want in your marketing efforts. You can create:
- Branded Clothing: Print on t-shirts or sweaters. Host giveaways or contests and pass out your branded clothing as a prize.
- Murals: Want to get artistic? Use your large format printer to create a mural on your wall. For example, a restaurant that has a large wall space can print a mural for customers to enjoy and look at while waiting for their table.
- Floor Graphics: If you have a location that gets a lot of foot traffic, you can print out floor graphics. For example, a doctor's waiting room can use floor graphics to advertise their brand.
- Signs: Use your wide format printer to print signs to display in your store, restaurant, office, or place of business.
According to the mere-exposure effect, the more we see something, the more we like it. Printed materials and advertisements can benefit your company if your customers see it repeatedly.
Want to Learn More?
A high format printer can use the power of pictures and images to help your business stand out. You can conveniently create, design, and print your own marketing strategies.
Interested in learning more but not sure where to start? Have questions about which is the best side format printer for your business. We can help. Contact us to learn more.